geekwithlens

I have noticed that Zemana Antilogger flagged Notepad++ as suspicious item and quarantined it. This is pretty strange since I'm using Notepad++ with Zemana for years. I'm using latest Notepad++ version with Zemana Antiloger 2.0 with latest update files.

JM Safe

From Zemana
Developer
Verified
I have noticed that Zemana Antilogger flagged Notepad++ as suspicious item and quarantined it. This is pretty strange since I'm using Notepad++ with Zemana for years. I'm using latest Notepad++ version with Zemana Antiloger 2.0 with latest update files.
Hello, did you download Notepad++ from the official website? Which version of Notepad++ you have? Also, could you please post a screenshot of the detection?

However if you will have others false positives in future please use this thread: Zemana False Positive Report Thread

Thank you.

JM Safe

From Zemana
Developer
Verified
Sorry, I missed "latest version of Notepad++" part of your post, however could you please post a screenshot of the detection here: Zemana False Positive Report Thread Thank you :)