Sure. Thanks for the helpGreat, if you will have others issues please use this thread or contact us!![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Sure. Thanks for the helpGreat, if you will have others issues please use this thread or contact us!![]()
Hello, did you download Notepad++ from the official website? Which version of Notepad++ you have? Also, could you please post a screenshot of the detection?I have noticed that Zemana Antilogger flagged Notepad++ as suspicious item and quarantined it. This is pretty strange since I'm using Notepad++ with Zemana for years. I'm using latest Notepad++ version with Zemana Antiloger 2.0 with latest update files.
Sorry, I missed "latest version of Notepad++" part of your post, however could you please post a screenshot of the detection here: Zemana False Positive Report Thread Thank youI have noticed that Zemana Antilogger flagged Notepad++ as suspicious item and quarantined it. This is pretty strange since I'm using Notepad++ with Zemana for years. I'm using latest Notepad++ version with Zemana Antiloger 2.0 with latest update files.
Yes, I would say it is safe. It could have some adware that it may ask you if you want to install, but it is most likely nothing dangerous.Hi, I have downloaded VeePNInstaller from official website. After I scan Zemana AntiLogger, detect the file as Adware:Win32/AutoBulk.d5915d!Ep.
View attachment 215232
Is it safe?
I have sent the file to virustotal.com, it shows no engines detected this file.
Please advice, thank you.
Hello, thank you, I will post here the fix.Hello,
Using W10. It started with opening random ads pop-ups and then even opening browser with multiple taps.
This virus or pip (whatever it is) wont let me using and antimalware software on windows except Zemana Anti Malware however i started windows in safe mode and scan with malwarebytes and clean everyting it found. Now i have no popups or browser opening but i still cant use antimalware softare or even go their website (computer froze when i try to do that) .
After a scan with zemana anti malware it found threats 'Hollow Process on Svc Host and 1 other ' and 'Hijack at Eternet'. When i press repair it says repaired but nothing changes, another scan and they are there.
FRST files attached.
@boakoms obviously you have to open FRST tool as administrator and click on Fix, after you downloaded fixlist.txt file and saved it where you have FRST tool. Thank you.
Great, could you please post here Fixlog.txt? Thank you.Hey,
I just able to do it and it worked like a charm. I am able to open antimalware websites and For to be sure i make a scan using Zemana Anti Malware and it didnt find anything.
Thank you very much for your help.
Regards.
[/QUOTE]Great, could you please post here Fixlog.txt? Thank you.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes