June44

New Member
Hi I've just switched my laptop onto see the zeus screen. I am unable to remove the blue screen to scan with all the requested programmes. The message states my hard drive will be deleted if I leave the page.

I ran a full mcafee scan that didn't detect any trojans
 
Hello,


Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top