ZoneAlarm Next Generation

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
ZoneAlarm is testing their next generation platform which will have Anti-Ransomware , Anti-Phishing and Next Generation Anti-Virus that will protect you from the increasingly sophisticated malware. In the past, you have participated in one of our Beta programs and we want to extend this exciting new opportunity to you. If you are interested, please sign up through the following link:

As a reward for participation, all users who submit a forum post, bug, or complete a survey will get the product for free for year.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

what does this mean? I don't speak Russia
ScreenHunter_146 Feb. 14 13.54.jpg

vroger

Dec 7, 2020
zonealarm next gen beta. I downloaded it, but it was just a 7-day trial. I did it again to avoid a mistake. After 7 days, it stopped working. There is no way to uninstall it. It does not show in any of the soft. removal programs. The process cannot be terminated. In the process, it gave me multiple comp troubles like freezes and so on.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
zonealarm next gen beta. I downloaded it, but it was just a 7-day trial. I did it again to avoid a mistake. After 7 days, it stopped working. There is no way to uninstall it. It does not show in any of the soft. removal programs. The process cannot be terminated. In the process, it gave me multiple comp troubles like freezes and so on.
contact with support and report the bug

Reactions: Nevi

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
It's still very unstable and with a lot of bugs, I don't know if it's because few users are testing or aren't reporting problems or if the team isn't so focused on it, if they added the Threat Emulation of the Extreme version, then yes i would have my attention, because I remember doing tests with it years ago and was very effective against new threats , for me is the strength of them, in addition to Kaspersky signatures and firewall.

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.