Zoner Antivirus - April Fool's Day?

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I think that Symantec Norton should buy this antivirus, in pair with Avast. ;)
No, Norton has an affinity to AVs containing AV in their name. AVG, Avast, Avira…
And they are usually better developed than Zoner.

• HaHa
Reactions: a090

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
No, Norton has an affinity to AVs containing AV in their name. AVG, Avast, Avira…
And they are usually better developed than Zoner.

Thanks…I nearly coughed up my whole drink. I never noticed this about Norton. And now I’m laughing. And need another shirt.

• HaHa
Reactions: Trident

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
Or turn the tides… with Tide. 😀

You’re a poet!

That was actually quite clever. The tide on tides thing and linking it back to the mess on my shirt. Tide being a detergent to clean said mess. I’m not narrating this for you @Trident, obviously you get it… it’s mostly for others whose first language may not be English. Explaining the wit behind that clever comment. Well done.

• +Reputation
Reactions: Trident

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.