Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
upload_2015-4-9_8-21-24.png

Hello
360 safely version 6, when a scanner has the following threats:
32 files systemas sytem.
I wonder if they really are threats, ò are false alarms.
Les send an email to support but do not receive reply.
I would appreciate you as knowledgeable on the subject, that can help me get this straight.
You soon.

D

Deleted member 21043

Hi there,

Firstly, I recommend you upload the detected files to VirusTotal.com. Afterwards, could you post back the links to the VT report for each detection? (unless you are satisfied the files are safe if only Qihoo detects them... However of course it's possible that Qihoo just positively detected them and they really were a valid detection and not a false positive).

Secondly, I recommend using an on-demand scanning program such as: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free), HitmanPro, Emsisoft Emergency Kit or Zemana Antimalware and check if those files are detected...

If you believe your system is infected, you can have it checked up over at the MRA by the qualified staff members at the following link:
http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

Cheers. ;)

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Hi there,

Firstly, I recommend you upload the detected files to VirusTotal.com. Afterwards, could you post back the links to the VT report for each detection? (unless you are satisfied the files are safe if only Qihoo detects them... However of course it's possible that Qihoo just positively detected them and they really were a valid detection and not a false positive).

Secondly, I recommend using an on-demand scanning program such as: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free), HitmanPro, Emsisoft Emergency Kit or Zemana Antimalware and check if those files are detected...

If you believe your system is infected, you can have it checked up over at the MRA by the qualified staff members at the following link:
http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

Cheers. ;)
from the names I don't believe it's false positive.

Reactions: DoxThis and frogboy

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
My operating system is windows 7 32 bit.
If they are threats, I can delete these files without problems later.
You soon.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Hello
My operating system is windows 7 32 bit.
If they are threats, I can delete these files without problems later.
You soon.
windows 7 or any windows doesnt have these kind of files name. creat a restore point just in case (always recommended) and let the anti virus delete it.
if you want to be 100% sure that its a threat use MSERT.EXE. no false positive. though it does have a low detection rate but no FP's which means if it say its a virus it is a virus

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
CivilCad is like an AutoCad use for engineering students or want to design 3D structural designs from its complex tools.

http://www.sivandesign.com/products/civilcad

So it can be an FP since heuristics made the detection, the other 5 detection seems stated to detect wildcard file extension and for some reason stated to be leftover. If you believe you did not browse/download something unusual then its an erroneous detection.

Reactions: DoxThis

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
I scanned the PC with Microsoft Safety Scanner, and all indicates that this normal, no
virus found, can not be done if delete or leave 360 Total threats found, anyone of you who conosca more business and I can tell if they really are fake virus or virus alarma.No is whether they are or not.
I'm realizing that the antivirus detects too many false positives; but how curious it
always detected with the engine QVMII, AVIRA And BITDEFENDER never detected anything is like that
if not existieran.Entonces my conclusion is if AVIRA And BITDEFENDER not detect anything, it means that all detections are false QVMII engine.
I'm about to uninstall the antivirus, for the enormous amount of FALSE ALARMAS.creo they have to improve antivirus in this regard.
I await your opinion.
See you soon.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Hello
I scanned the PC with Microsoft Safety Scanner, and all indicates that this normal, no
virus found, can not be done if delete or leave 360 Total threats found, anyone of you who conosca more business and I can tell if they really are fake virus or virus alarma.No is whether they are or not.
I'm realizing that the antivirus detects too many false positives; but how curious it
always detected with the engine QVMII, AVIRA And BITDEFENDER never detected anything is like that
if not existieran.Entonces my conclusion is if AVIRA And BITDEFENDER not detect anything, it means that all detections are false QVMII engine.
I'm about to uninstall the antivirus, for the enormous amount of FALSE ALARMAS.creo they have to improve antivirus in this regard.
I await your opinion.
See you soon.
did you do a full scan?
can you please check the startup at msconfig to see if one of them runing on startup?
give it a full scan with megabytes and copy the files to a folder, zip it and upload it so we can test it.
please attache mbam log.
I'm not using 360 but these files should no be on the folder system32.
this file is unknown
http://searchtasks.answersthatwork.com/tasklist.php

Last edited:

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
I got the results of the complete analysis with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Fecha del Análisis: 14/04/2015
Tiempo de Análisis: 13:56:35
Archivo de registro: Resultados.txt
Administrador: Si

Versión: 2.01.4.1018
Base de datos de Malwares: v2015.04.14.05
Base de datos de rootkits: v2015.03.31.01
Licencia: Premium
Protección contra el Malware: Activado
Protección de Webs Maliciosas: Activado
Autoprotección: Desactivado

SO: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
CPU: x86
Archivos del Sistema: NTFS
Usuario: César

Tipo de Análisis: Análisis Estándar
Resultado: Completado
Objetos Analizados: 332415
Tiempo Transcurrido: 8 min, 31 seg

Memoria: Activado
Inicio: Activado
Sistema de archivos: Activado
Archivo: Activado
Rootkits: Activado
Heurística: Activado
PUP: Activado
PUM: Activado

Procesos: 0
(Sin elementos maliciosos detectados)
--------------------------------------------------------
Detections of 360 Total Security of system 32 are false alarms If the could eliminate?
See you soon.

Reactions: nissimezra

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Hello
I got the results of the complete analysis with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.4

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Fecha del Análisis: 14/04/2015
Tiempo de Análisis: 13:56:35
Archivo de registro: Resultados.txt
Administrador: Si

Versión: 2.01.4.1018
Base de datos de Malwares: v2015.04.14.05
Base de datos de rootkits: v2015.03.31.01
Licencia: Premium
Protección contra el Malware: Activado
Protección de Webs Maliciosas: Activado
Autoprotección: Desactivado

SO: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
CPU: x86
Archivos del Sistema: NTFS
Usuario: César

Tipo de Análisis: Análisis Estándar
Resultado: Completado
Objetos Analizados: 332415
Tiempo Transcurrido: 8 min, 31 seg

Memoria: Activado
Inicio: Activado
Sistema de archivos: Activado
Archivo: Activado
Rootkits: Activado
Heurística: Activado
PUP: Activado
PUM: Activado

Procesos: 0
(Sin elementos maliciosos detectados)
--------------------------------------------------------
Detections of 360 Total Security of system 32 are false alarms If the could eliminate?
See you soon.
thx for sharing
I've checked in 3 win 7 and no such files. malicious or not it shouldn't be there

Reactions: DoxThis
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.