Serious Discussion Harmony Endpoint by Check Point

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
How do you make exclusions, some uninstaller of one of my apps was picked up by threat emulation and its not malware.

NormanF

Level 8
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
These exclusions only affect detections and in the Mullvad case, there is no detection. It seems to be incompatability. I can give it a try.

I had the same thing with a Notion web app I built with Fluid on MacOS. The firewall wouldn't detect it. I had to trash it and replace it with the desktop client, which was detected and which I could allow to connect to the Internet. Some programs on Windows and MacOS can be hit or miss and you can see what works.

Trident

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Is it confidental or something is that why you cant say anything about it?
Well I’ve been told by a product manager so don’t really wanna go around and discuss. But it is not far away from official release.

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
I've been enjoying checkpoint with my trial but for some reason Threat Emulation just randomly stops being able to work on my device, any reason why?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.