Xeno1234
Level 14
Impressive on Harmony's End.Another evasive script taken down by Behavioural Guard.
I am turning Application Control off to test these, as under my policy it will not execute at all.
View attachment 277138
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Impressive on Harmony's End.Another evasive script taken down by Behavioural Guard.
I am turning Application Control off to test these, as under my policy it will not execute at all.
View attachment 277138
I turned emulation off as well…Impressive on Harmony's End.
Kaspersky engine is really good at that. Also scans UEFI firmware and prevents them from being installed. I've seen a threat emulation detection for a UEFI writer once. So they sandbox is equipped to look for that.idk if this is a good question but how does Checkpoint fair against rootkit/bootkits that are unknown?
Just change the policy to strict or something.I changed some settings in portal.
what can I do to restore it.or how can I easily return to the initial settings?
How do you make exclusions, some uninstaller of one of my apps was picked up by threat emulation and its not malware.
did you add mullvad as exclusion and did that fix mullvad's javascript error?Adding Exclusions to Rules
sc1.checkpoint.com
These exclusions only affect detections and in the Mullvad case, there is no detection. It seems to be incompatability. I can give it a try.did you add mullvad as exclusion and did that fix mullvad's javascript error?![]()
These exclusions only affect detections and in the Mullvad case, there is no detection. It seems to be incompatability. I can give it a try.
How would Default Deny work with Harmony?And default-deny is coming soon as well.
I can’t discuss at the moment. I can enable it if I want and test it. It’s on the very close roadmap.How would Default Deny work with Harmony?
Is it confidental or something is that why you cant say anything about it?I can’t discuss at the moment. I can enable it if I want and test it. It’s on the very close roadmap.
Well I’ve been told by a product manager so don’t really wanna go around and discuss. But it is not far away from official release.Is it confidental or something is that why you cant say anything about it?
How do you know its not working? Where do you see that?I've been enjoying checkpoint with my trial but for some reason Threat Emulation just randomly stops being able to work on my device, any reason why?
The portal, but now I just realized updating fixes the issue. I dont know why it doesnt auto update though.How do you know its not working? Where do you see that?
Threat emulation is not linked to the updates.The portal, but now I just realized updating fixes the issue. I dont know why it doesnt auto update though.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes