Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
I am not hiding it from my ISP. Some things you can't get away from like any utilities company. But for everything else why would I use my PII to get a cheaper Starbucks coffee? No need, sure they can pair my account info with my purchase info (it I pay by card) but majority of the reward programs don't really care to hunt for that 0.1% of security conscious customers. Especially today where most ticktockers under 30 would gladly exchange their PII for followers
As for my ISP I have not used an unencrypted ISP DNS in ages. All of my devices run non-isp ddns and secure DNS right at the edge.
I am not trying to hide from the gov else I would not be running Windows with its guid that follows you everywhere.
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes