Advice Request Adguard is worth to buy?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I will say it is well worth it as it blocks ads in apps so you can save some $ on some apps having no ads and a great firewall to filter traffic also as Adguard sets a network filtering on your device. I have several lifetime licenses and using them on my devices for ages.
Currently stacksocial has a great offer for it.

Upvote 0

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yes, it's worth it. I use AdGuard on Android 9 (with DNS filter enabled) and it works fine. The only ads that Adguard cannot block are in the YouTube app (you can download YouTube Vanced) but other than that it works well. Why not use the 14 days trial and see how it works on your phone?

Upvote 0
L

Local Host

thanks for replies :) main reason for me is integration with youtube aplication and samsung browser on android :)

I trying a free trial and thah it is what i want :)

I read about blokada it is similar to adguard?
Youtube APP uses the new API which bypasses Adguard, is exactly what I told you in my first comment where Adguard is only effective in browser.

It still works on some APPs with the outdated API, is a matter of time.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.