On Sale! Adguard Lifetime - Mega Sale

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-family-plan-lifetime-subscription/
Event start
Nov 10, 2020
Event end
Nov 13, 2020
How to get a license
AdGuard Lifiteme licence for 3 devices for 12$ or 9 devices for 18$ with code CMSAVE40 on Stacksocial
[URL unfurl="true"]https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-family-plan-lifetime-subscription/[/URL]

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
thank you but all 9 devices have same code :(
It seems that AdGuard Family shares the same serial key, so each device that you add takes up a slot out of the 9 slots available, so if your device used my serial key it would show up under my account using one of the available 9 slots, here is a screenshot:

AdGuard Licenses Screen Web capture_1-12-2022_195129_my.adguard.com.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zero Knowledge

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I have never paid any such taxes on stacksocial, maybe it is your regional taxes, try putting any other country address, anyway you are getting a license code.
I started buying something on Stack Social last weekend, as soon as I started the purchase process they indicated that taxes would be added at the end.

Reactions: eXDj

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
adguard for pc slow down internet speed?for pc i use ublock origin,why adguard?
I have been using AdGuard for quite a long time, haven't seen any slowdown of internet speed.
I have tried Ublock in the past (though not for long time) but I found AdGuard to be much better, like on some pages the ads were not visible using Ublock but the placeholder for the ads were there but using AdGuard the place holders were also gone.
What I have experienced is that AdGuard displays the pages in much better way than other ad-blockers.
And on Android it blocks ads on the whole device not just in browsers.

Virtuoso

Level 2
Feb 21, 2022
I started buying something on Stack Social last weekend, as soon as I started the purchase process they indicated that taxes would be added at the end.

I have never paid any tax on stacksocial and for confirmation again I checked today and there is no tax on my purchase. So, guys this must depend on local tax rules, use a VPN or try some other location based tricks for this issue, anyway we are receiving license codes.

I have never paid any tax on stacksocial and for confirmation again I checked today and there is no tax on my purchase. So, guys this must depend on local tax rules, use a VPN or try some other location based tricks for this issue, anyway we are receiving license codes.
One more thing, I have used paypal as payment processor on stacksocial. Even if you don't have paypal account, you can still use paypal payment option.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
One more thing, I have used paypal as payment processor on stacksocial. Even if you don't have paypal account, you can still use paypal payment option.
The indication that taxes would be due came before I'd got to the point of deciding a payment method. I was using a VPN, server in the UK.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.