After Using AdwCleaner Windows freeze after restart

I noticed that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was setup to start with Windows (?). I make this to not start automatically and I'm gonna check if something will be different and next message I tell you what's going on
 
Hi,
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.png
    3.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.png
    4.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.png
    5.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

My Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was setup to start with Windows and I noticed that every time when was order to come for icon of this program computer was starting behave strangely. I switch of this application and I made few restarts and looks likea Windows is working.
Of course everything what you told me to do was working for this too. For example my Firefox open so many strange websites but with some errors. It means not even one was completely open just to some errors.
I hope that everything it will be good now. I cannot say for 100% because it just happened now and I need more time to be sure.
Thanks so much for your help. Without you I will "drowned".
One more thing, what I suppose to do with this stuff which Adwcleaner found.
One time more Big Thanks !!!
 

Attachments

Hi,

Unfortunately I'm back. Still there is some problem. My browser Firefox is opening by itself some webpages and always is the same beginning, Welcome to nginx!. I sent you few pictures to show you what I mean:
 

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.png
    2.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
Please clean everything found by Adwcleaner. Then run FRST from Normal mode.


FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.

    2873ryc.png

  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please attach report into your next reply.
 
FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.



adwcleaner_new.png
Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on
    adwcleaner_new.png
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Your PC should reboot now.
  • After reboot, logfile will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

Note: Reports will be saved in your system partition, usually at C:\Adwcleaner
 

Attachments

Do you think I should uninstall Firefox? How to completely uninstall a Firefox without leaving any garbage on my computer?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top