• GDATA

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
No, I would say that the majority of the listed antiviruses are better. But I prefer to use 360 because I can disable auto quarantine.
So why couldn't you vote? Btw, I agree about auto-quarentine - I try not to use anything that f*cks with my files without asking too :D

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
After this Poll I decided to switch to F-secure after Kaspersky. does anyone see a big disadvantge in not having a build-in Firewall in F-Secure?
No. If you feel you need to have another firewall, there are free ones that can strengthen your firewall. If you choose f-secure, you have made a good and safe choice :)

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Well, when users votes for F-Secure (including me) that doesn't means it's the best AV, it's rather something like personal preference...
But all opinions are just opinions even said from "experts" true facts should be always proven, otherwise it's bla,bla,bla ;)

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Well, when users votes for F-Secure (including me) that doesn't means it's the best AV, it's rather something like personal preference...
But all opinions are just opinions even said from "experts" true facts should be always proven, otherwise it's bla,bla,bla ;)

Bravo 👏

The best antivirus is something very personal too, it is not necessarily the solution with the best detection.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.