Advice Request Anybody seen a block like this before?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

blackice

Level 38
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
And...still no response even after contacting support. They just said the sample is in their lab a week ago. Not a very impressive response time, but I also understand staffing and deliverables.

Reactions: roger_m and upnorth

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
As an update, I did receive a response from a file I submitted earlier in January last night. Still waiting on this one but hoping to hear something eventually.
You have the right as a customer to escalate it and get a higher priority on a support ticket that been waiting as long as this. Personal ( would not have the same patience. Impressive! ) I would call them up and ask them to explain themselves, unless you received a correct excuse and info on why the extreme delay. They should at least be able to give you a ETA ( estimated time of arrival ).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.