Advice Request AppGuard guide/tips?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bretski

Jul 23, 2020
You made me curious. So I just installed Teams and there is no option as to where to install it. I was able to get it to run while in Locked Down mode by adding 2 exclusions to user space:

c:\user\user\appdata\local\microsoft\teams\update.exe
c:\user\user\appdata\local\microsoft\teams\current\teams.exe

Hope it works for you also.

MrSecure007

Nov 15, 2020
You made me curious. So I just installed Teams and there is no option as to where to install it. I was able to get it to run while in Locked Down mode by adding 2 exclusions to user space:

c:\user\user\appdata\local\microsoft\teams\update.exe
c:\user\user\appdata\local\microsoft\teams\current\teams.exe

Hope it works for you also.

Thats how I got Teams to work with AppGuard on my machine except I added both of the above entries to the Guarded Apps list. Is there a reason to use User Space instead of Guarded Apps and vice versa?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.