Are we alone out there?

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Interesting topic and answers :)(y) Lets just hope we are not discovered first, by some super advanced Alien race...like the Covenant , in the Halo Universe ;):X3:

At least we have some people here on MT, with great knowledge about space, matter, physics and principles of biology, to form a resistance in case of an invasion:cool:

Any species advanced enough to get to Earth that wishes to destroy us for any reason can do so with no effort at all. Resistance is only possible in movies :)

They could just stop at the Oort cloud or the asteroid belt and throw rocks at us until we are all dead :)

ChemicalB

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
What if OP is an alien and he's trying to test us?
I am not an alien but sometimes I am like an alien, especially on Monday morning :)

Me on Monday morning.gif

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
It appears exotic matter could be used to keep a worm hole open. Wormhole - Wikipedia
Up your Alien and space technology IQ by adding these two fun fellas on Twitter:
Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson & Mr. Elon Musk
I promise you will gain education, and have a blast doing it, they are both very funny in their own way.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I don't know if I posted this on MT but I will now. There is a few videos out there about Robert Dean, just do a Google. One is about 2 hours long.
He was stationed as CSM at NATO's SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters of Allied Powers in Europe) HQ in Rocquencourt/France

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.