Software Review Ask your AV for the comparison !

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
Shadowra
imo Harmony is far superior to ZA (fwiw). Harmony is system_slow compared to DeepInstinct, but Harmony may offer "deeper" protection then DeepInstinct(?) but I'm not sure about that
I guess you can say that. Harmony has definitely more features including their web-protection and emulation but in the end both products perform great when it comes to protecting your system from malware. I mean who cares wether Harmony catches the malware after emulation or wether Deep Instinct catches it upon launch as long as both react fast and reliable without putting your data at risk. 🤷‍♂️
 
Paid: CylanceProtect (Enterprise version, not Smart Antivirus), Crowdstrike Falcon, HarmonyEndpoint, DeepInstinct, SentinelOne
Free: Defender, Bitdefender, Zoho ManageEngine, Xcitium
Where can I find the free version of Zoho ManageEngine
 
I guess you can say that. Harmony has definitely more features including their web-protection and emulation but in the end both products perform great when it comes to protecting your system from malware. I mean who cares wether Harmony catches the malware after emulation or wether Deep Instinct catches it upon launch as long as both react fast and reliable without putting your data at risk. 🤷‍♂️
They both done excellent without any infection detected in the last test as the only malware left didn't execute and crashed so obviously no persistent malware was left

Anyway nice to see these two Israeli based products get great results
 
Last edited:
All the ones I've thought of already mentioned here. The various combinations to improve MD with CD or DefenderUI are obvious suggestions. I love CyberLock in combination with whatever I'm using to fill any gaps. I'd suggest Comodo since signatures are regularly updated but it's not maintained like Xcitium and you've already demonstrated poor results with the AV component. Paid would be Emsisoft as people have mentioned.
 
Paid: CylanceProtect (Enterprise version, not Smart Antivirus), Crowdstrike Falcon, HarmonyEndpoint, DeepInstinct, SentinelOne
Free: Defender, Bitdefender, Zoho ManageEngine, Xcitium
when I open Xcitium webpage is don't see free but do see pricing...??
 
Huawei HiSec Endpoint. A new version is released every few months and I'd like to see if it has improved, or it's still not worth using.
 
Huawei HiSec Endpoint. A new version is released every few months and I'd like to see if it has improved, or it's still not worth using.
Is it based on wise vector tech or only have devs from wise vector

Personally I won't use it because of political reasons but it's definitely interesting
 
1733669443884.png

Machine Learning Analysis Completed
 

Attachments

  • Malicious.PNG
    Malicious.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 161
Machine Learning Analysis Completed
Just posting suggestions for Shadowra's comparison in this topic. If your suggesting Xcitium, that's fine though CAMAS/Valkyrie is cloud based analysis so you didn't need to share an analysis result.

Oh and you can use the Spoiler Tag for big screenshots or resize them manually.

1733676617358.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top