Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I will do same tests with CIS soon, (in 2 weeks from now normally) and basically results should be almost the same.Nikos751 said:Avast seems to be very good in prevention too, as spywar has done some very interesting tests that show it's strength. Has CAV the same level of protection in total or better?Umbra Corp. said:I agree, for me Prevention > Detection ; so i go for CAV.
Good signatures/heur and/or good behaviour blocker (non cloud based) is needed. So Avira may be a good solution but I don't know about it's BB.ZeroDay said:So, which one would you choose?
None I'd use Avira free for it's signitures lol.
Earth said:The question was in respect to the OP's choices.
ZeroDay said:None I'd use Avira free for it's signitures lol.
pardeep said:I have also used in MBAM
I already installed
Ashgop said:I trust only comodo,
find the favourite antivirus among the public from the below link,
http://www.matousec.com/info/poll-archive.php?poll=2
Amiga500 said:Ashgop said:I trust only comodo,
find the favourite antivirus among the public from the below link,
http://www.matousec.com/info/poll-archive.php?poll=2
It seems quite obvious who the main benefactor of matousec is.
Comodo must be paying quite a bit annually to keep this charade going for so long.
They are at the top with their firewall and now also with their av.!!
As far as im concerned matousec is a comodo funded cabaret show and not to be taken seriously.
Gnosis said:I like 'em both. I like Comodo for advanced users and Avast Free for grandmas, grandpas and novices.
Personally, I select Comodo.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes