Battle Avast Internet Security or Kaspersky Internet Security 2017. Which is better?

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
If you want a free antivirus avast is really good Database and BB are really awesome
But if you want to buy an AV then i suggest Kaspersky because of perfect protection and excellent support ( avast support is too bad)

Reactions: Winter Soldier

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
If you want a free antivirus avast is really good Database and BB are really awesome
But if you want to buy an AV then i suggest Kaspersky because of perfect protection and excellent support ( avast support is too bad)
Avast Internet security is good too ( i find it better than kaspersky )
So between the two i should choose Avast ;)
But my opinion still dont changes Avira is the best with more than 11 or 11 engines in the cloud...

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Avast Internet security is good too ( i find it better than kaspersky )
So between the two i should choose Avast ;)
But my opinion still dont changes Avira is the best with more than 11 or 11 engines in the cloud...
I think it's better than kaspersky too
But their support is not good
I have bought avast internet security but can't see a good support

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
@Xsjx I am glad that you like Avaria. It definitely is a good product. However, this thread is about Avast vs Kaspersky. If the thread owner wants they could include it in the topic. However, the rule of thumb in the thread is to not be directed to a different topic. Just following the rules. A good reminder to everyone here once in awhile. :)

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
@Xsjx I am glad that you like Avaria. It definitely is a good product. However, this thread is about Avast vs Kaspersky. If the thread owner wants they could include it in the topic. However, the rule of thumb in the thread is to not be directed to a different topic. Just following the rules. A good reminder to everyone here once in awhile. :)
I know thats why i say Avast! Is the beste choice between the two ;)
Now ill stop also on this topic becus its getting of topic..

Reactions: DJ Panda

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
I prefer Avast, much lighter and this 2017 version has a great protection, and in my tests with 188 samples of recent malware he overcame Kaspersky in detection, Avast left 26 files while Kaspersky left 46.

Reactions: amir 957 and Xsjx

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I've always said Avast is the best free option, but when we go to the suites/internet security versions, i'd not choose it, there are far better options. Kaspersky is one. :)

Reactions: ZeroDay

Pearl96

Level 5
Verified
Jan 14, 2017
There is no point in paying for Avast. You get everything you need with the free version. With that being said, definitely KIS. It offers a level of protection that surpasses Avast and to be honest most other AVs. I would say it is in the top 2 best in the industry. Download it for yourself and try it out for 30 days. Also check out the Malware Hub and Video Reviews to see how it performs.

Why should one pay for Avast if he can get it for free through their Recommendation platform. I 100% agree with you. Trying out both will help him choose what suites him better

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.