Expired AVG Internet Security 2015 & Antivirus Pro 2015 for 1 year [Version Updated]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
i am using kaspersky since 2011.............(2011-I.S.,2012-I.S.,2013-A.V.)

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
I tested many security softwares-Avast(free,pro,is,premier),avg(free,av,is),avira(free,is),kaspersky(is,av),norton(av,is,360),mcafee(enterprise,av plus,is),zonealarm(free,extreme),comodo,malwarebytes(free,pro),eset(ess,eav),360 is,bitdefender(is,ts)....

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Last edited:

Stubbornest

Level 1
Verified
Jan 3, 2014
I'm bumping this one to the top.
Deserves much more attention. (Because the Antivirus is in my Top 3, with Eset AV and Kaspersky AV.)

Oh Gee! Mistake!
I read "Avira" but it's "AVG". Ah well, it's just past 8 in the morning. :rolleyes:

LAGOTA

Feb 3, 2014
it slows down download speeds on google chrome browsers tremendously as well as internet speed too but AVG free antivirus & other AVG paid products doesn't does that

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
hi I have CIS atm, should I install this AVG instead ? thanks

Well i believe it is just a matter of personal choice. I know people who swear by AVG, but i prefer CIS myself.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.