Starts on
Oct 16, 2020
Ends on
Nov 16, 2020
Prize
AVG INTERNET SECURITY
Number of licenses
To enter this giveaway
  1. - You need to have at least 3 posts in our community.
  2. - Like or follow us on Facebook/Twitter
  3. - Share the link from this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter
  4. - Answer a question and/or vote in the poll
Terms and Conditions
  1. - Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified
  2. - One entry per member. Posting multiple times within the thread is not allowed and you will be disqualified. For debates about this product, use the dedicated forum in our community
  3. - Members that are using programs that hides the real IP address, are asked to temporarily turn it off when entering this giveaway. If we detect that a member has entered this giveaway from a VPN service the post will be removed, and member banned from our future giveaways
  4. - These license keys are for personal use only. By entering this giveaway, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
  5. - Winners will be randomly chosen on the last day of the giveaway
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions or disscus about this product. To enter this giveaway, go to the giveaway page and click on the "Enter giveaway" button.

Join Giveaway

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Hi and thank you for your interest,

Please check here for Avira offers:

Avira Antivirus and Internet Security discounts

VERY IMPORTANT iNFO:

Avira has stopped offering special offers for home products to the partners. That means we will no longer be able to offer Avira offers if we sell what we have in our stocks. Hence, I would hurry if I were you.

We had great offers for multiple years products but they are all gone.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Thank you for this giveaway
On MalwareTips, I would like to see Malwarebytes Premium at a significant discount.
Security Configuration
We are already having great offers for Malwarebytes Premium.. Please check here:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Facebook sharing link :
I would like to have Kaspersky Internet Security available on MalwareTips with great discount !!
Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately Kaspersky licenses are not global. At the moment we are only offering EU licenses. However, we have made a contract for North America as well. Please let me know if you are interested and I will do my best to help.

Our current offers are here:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
would like to see Kaspersky IS or TS on heavy discount.
Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately Kaspersky licenses are not global. At the moment we are only offering EU licenses. However, we have made a contract for North America as well. Please let me know if you are interested and I will do my best to help.

Our current offers are here:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Waiting time is over! :)

Our lucky winners of AVG Internet Security license are:

1. @Dhruv2193
  2. @divinenews
  3. @marcopaone
  4. @yashiscool
  5. @amico81
Congratulations! :)

All winners will receive instructions how to obtain their prize in PM (private message). In case a winner doesn't respond to winning message in period of 3 days, license will then go to the next participant according to the list.

2020-11-16_172828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.