Expired AVG INTERNET SECURITY

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Oct 16, 2020
Event end
Nov 16, 2020
Prize
AVG INTERNET SECURITY
Number of licenses
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions and disscus about this product or the giveaway.
To enter this giveaway, click the below "Join Giveaway" button and then click on the "Enter Now" button.

Join Giveaway

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019

I'd like to see a discount for Avira! :)

Hi and thank you for your interest,

Please check here for Avira offers:

Avira Antivirus and Internet Security discounts

VERY IMPORTANT iNFO:

Avira has stopped offering special offers for home products to the partners. That means we will no longer be able to offer Avira offers if we sell what we have in our stocks. Hence, I would hurry if I were you.

We had great offers for multiple years products but they are all gone.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I would agree with you regarding the privacy part but having FireFox containers has helped me a lot :)

Reactions: KonradPL

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Facebook sharing link :

I would like to have Kaspersky Internet Security available on MalwareTips with great discount !!

Reactions: SerialCart

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I'd like to have good discount for Dr.Web.
So my share is:

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for this giveaway
On MalwareTips, I would like to see Malwarebytes Premium at a significant discount.
Security Configuration
We are already having great offers for Malwarebytes Premium.. Please check here:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Facebook sharing link :
I would like to have Kaspersky Internet Security available on MalwareTips with great discount !!
Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately Kaspersky licenses are not global. At the moment we are only offering EU licenses. However, we have made a contract for North America as well. Please let me know if you are interested and I will do my best to help.

Our current offers are here:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
would like to see Kaspersky IS or TS on heavy discount.
Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately Kaspersky licenses are not global. At the moment we are only offering EU licenses. However, we have made a contract for North America as well. Please let me know if you are interested and I will do my best to help.

Our current offers are here:

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011

I would like to see discounts for Dr.Web Security Space or K7 Total Security.

Reactions: Jack

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Waiting time is over! :)

Our lucky winners of AVG Internet Security license are:

1. @Dhruv2193
  2. @divinenews
  3. @marcopaone
  4. @yashiscool
  5. @amico81
Congratulations! :)

All winners will receive instructions how to obtain their prize in PM (private message). In case a winner doesn't respond to winning message in period of 3 days, license will then go to the next participant according to the list.

2020-11-16_172828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.