Avira launches Avira Antivirus Pro 2019

Mariihh

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2018
Avira Internet Security Suite 2019, Avira Prime 2019 and Avira Free Antivirus 2019 are also available.

Avira Antivirus Pro 2019
According to the company, Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 offers features such as:

Real-time threat blocking and file repair
Detects and removes all malware, including ransomware and bank trojans.

Avira launches Avira Antivirus Pro 2019Shopping, browsing and accessing the database safely
Blocks infected and fake websites and protects against phishing attacks.

Ad blocking
Prevents malicious and intrusive ads, banners and pop-up windows from loading.

Customer support
Offers unlimited access via a toll-free number and email.

Home network protection
Check your connected devices for vulnerabilities and help you fix them.

Automatically generate passwords and store them securely
Automatic logon on all your accounts with strong and unique passwords, which you do not need to remember.
av-pro-boxshot-164x300.jpg

Full Article: Avira lança o Avira Antivirus Pro 2019

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
No matter how they name it, Avira Ultra Super AV or how great pictures of the cover are, once the user installs it, he will see the ugly and slow GUI.
The detection does not matter for most users and as for performance, I have not seen AV with such a huge performance impact as Avira has. :rolleyes:

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
the launcher sucks big time though
the only reason i do not use avira free. i use voodooshield and avira would be the perfect combo duo to the top notch signatures. sadly the launcher is a no go for me so i stick with wd and voodooshield. by the way, does avira use some sort of cache? or does it scans a datei every time it runs.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Nothing wrong with the launcher. You dont even know it started.
that has nothing todo with it running smothly or not. Its just not needed and bloatware. Nobody need this crap. Well, maybe the mass like it because u can handle any application from avira there. but most techy user hate things like this. It sits on the system for nothing. one process more i see in the task manager. Just a no for me.

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
I do not know what you want to say. Maybe the Google translator does not translate well. In any case I will tell you that I do not like AV That they bring more things than the AV.
Well i do, complete package! And i dont use Google Translate !!
Omg what a hate towards Avira.

Reactions: alakazam

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Well i do, complete package! And i dont use Google Translate !!
Omg what a hate towards Avira.
1: In my case I do not hate Avira, it has been one of the AVs that I have used the most.
2: I do need Google translator:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.