It is even in the free version without autopilot.Unless they fixed that issue, is why I never used Autopilot
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It is even in the free version without autopilot.Unless they fixed that issue, is why I never used Autopilot
Which is part of the problem with Bitdefender (which I lovingly call Glitchdefender). Great security, but it can be buggy, even in trying to have exceptions saved and held.It is even in the free version without autopilot.
Sadly, I have to agree. I wish I could like Bitdefender more to opt for an antivirus from an independent, midsize company.Which is part of the problem with Bitdefender (which I lovingly call Glitchdefender). Great security, but it can be buggy, even in trying to have exceptions saved and held.
And in my trying AV Plus a week ago (it has been about 3 years since I've used/run BD) was reminded that I was now running the BD OS on my deviceSeriously, there are plenty of great AV's that don't need those multiple processes for back-up and sharing of the load reasons, let alone the RAM use that even though it does settle down, is still inefficient IMO, and is like a 2nd OS (intrusive) on my device. That AV Plus trial was short lived.
For those who are doing a lot of downloading and running multiple files weekly? and in absolute need the BB protection, that would be why I would use it.
I had to edit my post, as Nunzio's live "link" was not displaying once I posted this post.Bitdefender has a similar situation to the old McAfee codebase on their hands. After McAfee sold the enterprise division and an investor group took McAfee private, the new owners saw fit to ditch the old, tangled codebase that would be difficult to fix gradually and reengineer everything from scratch.
it struggled against captcha malware recently
send VTI copied this command, when the post was just released 2 days ago, saved it as cmd file, uploaded to VT and KTIP; on VT, no detections, on KTIP, detected only by K behavioral analysis.
I know VT has some limitations; my previous submitted cmd files were sometimes detected by K, ESET, Symantic, and MD.send VT
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes