Me too, I reported the duplicate, can't imagine why the original was deleted ?wow!I was surprised that the original post also disappeared.![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Me too, I reported the duplicate, can't imagine why the original was deleted ?wow!I was surprised that the original post also disappeared.![]()
Among the duplicate posts, the second posted was rewritten as the underwater image. The one that was posted first was erased by report. I'm sorry I confused you.:notworthy:Me too, I reported the duplicate, can't imagine why the original was deleted ?
I would presume yes, it is a dinosaur, Killer whales wouldn't have finger bones in there flippers would they ?
I was also surprised, but the fin of the killer whale covers the bone like this fingertip. Dolphins seem to have a similar skeleton.I would presume yes, it is a dinosaur, Killer whales wouldn't have finger bones in there flippers would they ?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes