Well-known
Mar 29, 2018

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Well, you more than made up for it, that's so pretty and as to your last post that was deleted entirely ? no, it didn't rain and I remember that we needed rain badly, it goe's like it goe's.
wow!I was surprised that the original post also disappeared.;)

I found one image that I wanted to synthesize.
The first one is the closest to the one I experienced, we all toasted to our good lives and friendship :confused::emoji_beer:
View attachment 195481View attachment 195482View attachment 195483View attachment 195484View attachment 195485View attachment 195486

Cloud wall! Is this cloud accompanied by rain? It is a weather phenomenon that can not be seen in Japan.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I like the last, #31, especially! There really is nothing like sittin' on the covered porch watching good window rattlers, but not this bad. You just don't see these in CA.

Right, you have to be on the other side of the Rockies but with the way things are going who knows, I bet you've seen the movie, The day after tomorrow :emoji_grimacing:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.