Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The name of the place is meteora.I've had this photo for a long time and it has no information attached, I wonder if this is the monastery posted by @stefanos just shot from a different direction ?
View attachment 195228
I've had this photo for a long time and it has no information attached, I wonder if this is the monastery posted by @stefanos just shot from a different direction ?
View attachment 195228
Well, you more than made up for it, that's so pretty and as to your last post that was deleted entirely ? no, it didn't rain and I remember that we needed rain badly, it goe's like it goe's.Posts duplicated. sorry.
View attachment 195488
wow!I was surprised that the original post also disappeared.Well, you more than made up for it, that's so pretty and as to your last post that was deleted entirely ? no, it didn't rain and I remember that we needed rain badly, it goe's like it goe's.
I found one image that I wanted to synthesize.
The first one is the closest to the one I experienced, we all toasted to our good lives and friendship
View attachment 195481View attachment 195482View attachment 195483View attachment 195484View attachment 195485View attachment 195486
I like the last, #31, especially! There really is nothing like sittin' on the covered porch watching good window rattlers, but not this bad. You just don't see these in CA.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes