Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

D

Deleted member 65228

hopefully halfway up Mt Fuji where i can cool down
If it was down to me I'd purchase it and live there

Legend says that in the future when you google "Mount Fuju", you see a view of the mountain and you can see me living on it with my own house by zooming in 1000%. Apparently this is in 100 years from now

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
If it was down to me I'd purchase it and live there

Legend says that in the future when you google "Mount Fuju", you see a view of the mountain and you can see me living on it with my own house by zooming in 1000%. Apparently this is in 100 years from now

Well i won't be googling it, i will be lucky to be alive in 10 years let alone 100. You must have an eternal life fountain somewhere @Opcode if you are planning on being up that mountain in 100 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Mt.Fuji is an active volcano though it is not well known. It has a potential for eruption. It is similar to a loving woman....?!wwww:ROFLMAO:
Sakurajima-volcano-eruption-lava-natural-disaster-Japan_1920x1080.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I was looking for autumnal wallpapers which show the myriad of colours in the fall (i was looking for New England i guess) and found this, @show-Zi you said once that Japan colours were pale (or words to that affect) you may eat those words my friend :) because this is beautiful IMO
autumn_in_japan.jpg

Autumn in Japan

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I was looking for autumnal wallpapers which show the myriad of colours in the fall (i was looking for New England i guess) and found this, @show-Zi you said once that Japan colours were pale (or words to that affect) you may eat those words my friend :) because this is beautiful IMOView attachment 191482

Autumn in Japan
Certainly beautiful! When searching for wallpaper, bing makes a nice work well!(y)
I also tried searching for 'colorful Japanese autumn.':)
b-5.jpg
17cfb2658054c9ad5b12674749a58b4a.jpg

When using it as wallpaper, I personally think that images with high contrast are better.;)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Lets go to that place together @show-Zi, i am melting. Just 5 miles up the road from me reached the warmest temperature EVER recorded in Scotland, 33 C (91.4 F) we normally only get about 20 C and my body can't take it. I think i will look for "cool" wallpapers and they may trick my brain into thinking it's not hot :LOL:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.