Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

D

Deleted member 65228

hopefully halfway up Mt Fuji where i can cool down
If it was down to me I'd purchase it and live there

Legend says that in the future when you google "Mount Fuju", you see a view of the mountain and you can see me living on it with my own house by zooming in 1000%. Apparently this is in 100 years from now

Reactions: upnorth and BryanB

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
If it was down to me I'd purchase it and live there

Legend says that in the future when you google "Mount Fuju", you see a view of the mountain and you can see me living on it with my own house by zooming in 1000%. Apparently this is in 100 years from now

Well i won't be googling it, i will be lucky to be alive in 10 years let alone 100. You must have an eternal life fountain somewhere @Opcode if you are planning on being up that mountain in 100 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

show-Zi

Level 33
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Mt.Fuji is an active volcano though it is not well known. It has a potential for eruption. It is similar to a loving woman....?!wwww:ROFLMAO:
Sakurajima-volcano-eruption-lava-natural-disaster-Japan_1920x1080.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I was looking for autumnal wallpapers which show the myriad of colours in the fall (i was looking for New England i guess) and found this, @show-Zi you said once that Japan colours were pale (or words to that affect) you may eat those words my friend :) because this is beautiful IMO
autumn_in_japan.jpg

Autumn in Japan

show-Zi

Level 33
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I was looking for autumnal wallpapers which show the myriad of colours in the fall (i was looking for New England i guess) and found this, @show-Zi you said once that Japan colours were pale (or words to that affect) you may eat those words my friend :) because this is beautiful IMOView attachment 191482

Autumn in Japan
Certainly beautiful! When searching for wallpaper, bing makes a nice work well!(y)
I also tried searching for 'colorful Japanese autumn.':)
b-5.jpg
17cfb2658054c9ad5b12674749a58b4a.jpg

When using it as wallpaper, I personally think that images with high contrast are better.;)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Lets go to that place together @show-Zi, i am melting. Just 5 miles up the road from me reached the warmest temperature EVER recorded in Scotland, 33 C (91.4 F) we normally only get about 20 C and my body can't take it. I think i will look for "cool" wallpapers and they may trick my brain into thinking it's not hot :LOL:

Reactions: upnorth and BryanB