Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Member Chat
1,786 Replies 457,201 Views
hopefully halfway up Mt Fuji where i can cool down
If it was down to me I'd purchase it and live there

Legend says that in the future when you google "Mount Fuju", you see a view of the mountain and you can see me living on it with my own house by zooming in 1000%. Apparently this is in 100 years from now
 
If it was down to me I'd purchase it and live there

Legend says that in the future when you google "Mount Fuju", you see a view of the mountain and you can see me living on it with my own house by zooming in 1000%. Apparently this is in 100 years from now

Well i won't be googling it, i will be lucky to be alive in 10 years let alone 100. You must have an eternal life fountain somewhere @Opcode if you are planning on being up that mountain in 100 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Mt.Fuji is an active volcano though it is not well known. It has a potential for eruption. It is similar to a loving woman....?!wwww:ROFLMAO:
Sakurajima-volcano-eruption-lava-natural-disaster-Japan_1920x1080.jpg
 
I was looking for autumnal wallpapers which show the myriad of colours in the fall (i was looking for New England i guess) and found this, @show-Zi you said once that Japan colours were pale (or words to that affect) you may eat those words my friend :) because this is beautiful IMOView attachment 191482

Autumn in Japan
Certainly beautiful! When searching for wallpaper, bing makes a nice work well!(y)
I also tried searching for 'colorful Japanese autumn.':)
b-5.jpg
17cfb2658054c9ad5b12674749a58b4a.jpg

When using it as wallpaper, I personally think that images with high contrast are better.;)
 
Lets go to that place together @show-Zi, i am melting. Just 5 miles up the road from me reached the warmest temperature EVER recorded in Scotland, 33 C (91.4 F) we normally only get about 20 C and my body can't take it. I think i will look for "cool" wallpapers and they may trick my brain into thinking it's not hot :LOL:
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top