Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017

Sometimes I watch live broadcasting:)

The accompanying music is great too, i could drift away if i was there. (i sound like i sleep a lot but i don't, i just want to, lol) so i will need to find a tranquil place like that and listen to some the music that @BryanB posted earlier on the "what are you listening thread" Perhaps if i combine the two then i may sleep forever :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The accompanying music is great too, i could drift away if i was there. (i sound like i sleep a lot but i don't, i just want to, lol) so i will need to find a tranquil place like that and listen to some the music that @BryanB posted earlier on the "what are you listening thread" Perhaps if i combine the two then i may sleep forever :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I expect that UMA will come out during live distribution:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Zao of eastern Japan. Volcano lake.
150705024273155387180.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
View attachment 191418
This is also Japan. It is a theme park in Nagasaki prefecture.

A mini Amsterdam :)

Not a wallpaper obviously but i tried to capture the sunset last night from the upstairs window but i was a bit too late, the night before, i saw it a bit earlier (but didn't have my phone upstairs) and the colours were gorgeous.
IMG_0140.JPG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65228

I'm with you @Weebarra, very beautiful, Mount Fuji was a very common example of majestic beauty through my life. Modern phones today have pretty good camera's but you don't really need one if you just want to view and appreciate beauty from around the world, I enjoy looking through photos regularly, here for example.

mount fuji - Bing images
Here's a few extra's ;)

Attachments

• 8pZ7Qmd.jpg
    8pZ7Qmd.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 294
  • mountain-1862077_1920.jpg
    mountain-1862077_1920.jpg
    939.4 KB · Views: 268
  • mt-fuji-477832_1920.jpg
    mt-fuji-477832_1920.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 299
  • mt-fuji-1262405_1920.jpg
    mt-fuji-1262405_1920.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 301
  • snow-3252673_1920.jpg
    snow-3252673_1920.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 296

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
A mini Amsterdam :)

Not a wallpaper obviously but i tried to capture the sunset last night from the upstairs window but i was a bit too late, the night before, i saw it a bit earlier (but didn't have my phone upstairs) and the colours were gorgeous.
View attachment 191422
Wow, @Weebarra , you are transcending the teacher Mr. Google!This is really 'User Artwork'!

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Thanks guys, i know you are just trying to be kind. A photographer i would never be .... that's for sure :(

That last one posted @show-Zi reminds me of a wild west town from the cowboy films except the cowboys are ninjas :D. I would like to go to one of these mock up wild west towns and fling open the saloon doors for a bit of drama, lol.

I guess there is beauty everywhere if we open our eyes to it. I am going out and if i am alive later i will look in to see which countries i can visit, hopefully halfway up Mt Fuji where i can cool down :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.