Well-known
Dec 7, 2014
02179_piertonowhere_1920x1080.jpg

Black Wings

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 20, 2018
Wow, what beauty. I can see why it is a Unesco World Heritage site and has the title of Imperial City (y)

Thank you. It is an old city where the main powers that have dominated Europe have established themselves, so it has many ancestral and iconical corners where you can stop and reflect. Romans, Carthaginians, Arabs, Jews, Visigoths ... there are a thousand corners that whisper a thousand stories to you. I am in love with my city :)

toledo-750x375.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
@stepseven84 ,@Black Wings
I long for such a city. I feel that the city of Japan is made on the premise of 'consuming life'. It feels functional, but warmth is missing.:unsure:

When using it as wallpaper of pc, I prefer images with such a composition. This is because the icon will be missing if there is no empty space.(y)
Well Venice is a beautiful city but with its problems: the problem is not only the high water. Or better, the high water is only one of the consequences of more complex phenomena, such as sea level rise and erosion.
Experts made a conference to take the point of the situation, but it will need time and money to address the problem.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@stepseven84 ,@Black Wings
I long for such a city. I feel that the city of Japan is made on the premise of 'consuming life'. It feels functional, but warmth is missing.:unsure:

When using it as wallpaper of pc, I prefer images with such a composition. This is because the icon will be missing if there is no empty space.(y)
Couldn't have said or described it better @show-Zi :notworthy:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Enjoying the wind over there @Weebarra :devil::DToday's bing wallpaper, Kilchurn Castle, Western Highlands of Scotland. Happy Saint Andrews Day:emoji_beer:
View attachment 202537
No not much, the weather has been quite nasty for a few days now :emoji_expressionless: Thanks for the St Andrews Day wishes, i almost forgot but Mr Google reminded me :X3:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I heard it on the national news, it said all of the British Isles are getting 60 mph gale force winds and that it is exceptionally warm, thank goodness is warm anyway :giggle:

Well if they call 3.8 degrees exceptionally warm then i'm a monkeys uncle :unsure: Yesterday when i went out and i was drenched and frozen by the time i got to the bus stop, my thinking for going out in that was that no other idiots would be out in it and i wouldn't have to fight my way through hoards of people, so i braved the city centre, lol. :LOL:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.