Advice Request Best choice for default audio player?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I would have said VLC or AIMP but I am starting to love Itunes:)

codinerguy

Jan 7, 2018
Hello everybody! If you are using dedicated hardware for music I think you should play mainly lossless HD audio files, [mostly 24 bit flac and SACD ISO, ripped or not] hence I highly recommend Roon coupled with HQPlayer, the latter is great in upsampling and playing high definition music, I think it's simply the best SW and Miska, the guy who created HQPlayer is always ready to give you a hand, :) On a step lower you could go for foobar2000 coupled with jplay, also in this case for Hi-Def music. anyway if you have "common" needs I will opt for foobar, it's great with a lot of plugins and layout. Ciao!

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
Recently, I'm finally ditching Winamp and replacing it with Dopamine

Last edited:

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
In the past my main player was MusicMatch Jukebox but now I'm currently using MusicBee and I really like it.

Reactions: Faybert
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.