I also use it for long, also bought extra additional features pack!
Would I require to login again after windows reinstallation? Or there is a way to keep a backup?Windows 10 Mail. I like it because it's light and simple, without a butt load of stuff you don't need clouding your eyes (Office Outlook). Windows 10 Mail can also sync contacts and calendar from your outlook account, most clients like Thunderbird only use IMAP or POP, so they will only sync emails.
Actually, Mailbird does have filters.I used Thunderbird years ago, but it should have got a big update, looks old, and for Gmail isn't that good. However, it is rock stable
I tried Mailbird and well, not bad, but not for me, no rules, no filters, no nothing
I am trying this week eM Client Beta, but it crashes a lot... I had to reinstall and remove password protection, disable minimize to tray and disable Windows boot up, casue enabling any of them would make it crashes a lot
For me it is a really good option, I hope now it won't crash more cause I like it a lot. Probably it will get better in a few months
Thanks for the info!!
From: https://www.emclient.com/docs/em-client-privacy-policy.pdf6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data as follows:
• Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
• Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services. These third parties are only permitted to use your personal data to the extent necessary to enable them to provide their services to us. They are required to follow our express instructions and to comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
• Affiliates. We may share some or all of your personal data with our affiliates, in which case we will require our affiliates to comply with this Policy. In particular, you may let us share personal data with our affiliates where you wish to receive marketing communications from them.
• Corporate Restructuring. We may share personal data when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• Other Disclosures. We may share personal data as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
If you're using the same outlook account that you use on window, it will logon automatically. Everything is on the server, so, no need to backup, only pop needs backup.Would I require to login again after windows reinstallation? Or there is a way to keep a backup?
I have 4 emails that I use regularly so it's not just Outlook. If there's any folder which could be backed up and restored then that would've been ideal for me.If you're using the same outlook account that you use on window, it will logon automatically. Everything is on the server, so, no need to backup, only pop needs backup.