Bitdefender 2020 Released

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I can confirm the feature is there in the 2020 version because I got a prompt to immunize the usb...but sometimes the alert does not show:eek:
This it seems a bug! But we should not make it a big deal.

Is it still using 500MB of RAM idle?

No around 200MB sometimes a little higher but the average is around 200

Isn't startup optimiser part of the Total Security Version?

Screenshot (5).png

So what's this? :unsure:

elquenunca

Level 3
Verified
Dec 23, 2017
bitdefender total security 2020 installed ram consumption 172 mb maybe something more than kaspersky or eset but I think bitdefender is better in my modest opinion
advantages of bitdefender
It is one of the most awarded and valued suites
when he makes the launch he does it in all languages
makes many promotions
disadvantages
consume more than ram
bitdefender rating
9/10
translated by google forgive the inconvenience

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
GOOD: My ransomware bypassed BitDefender
BAD: I ransomwared myself :(

L8KoGE6.png

JUST TO BE CLEAR ABOUT THIS: I quick-coded this in order to bypass it, I used a few strings according to my specific system since I know how MY system works according to the installed software and vulnerabilities. It was just made to test it, but this is not a serious ransomware and it will 99% not work on any other's computer, since, as I stated, it was scripted to bypass BD according to my configurations (Windows & BitDefender). You should not fear BitDefender can't protect against ransomware, this is an own-targeted sample. Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.