New Update Bitdefender - BDTS updates

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
1. Yes. Still from 400-800 MB of disk writes when it updates.
2. Game mode can detect steam games without any issue, I think. They fix game detection issues if reported by users. For things like offline or let's say pirated games, it doesn't.
‘Offline/pirated’ isn’t an issue for me. But Gamepass would be.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
New update

1702902502480.png

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Build 27.0.27.125, with a couple of improvements, including something to do with a revised UI (even though it's not shown or listed)? If anyone notices any changes, let us know :)

Last edited:

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
So here is the rest of the story on the BD update, including the refreshed UI.

🔄 An update has been released for Bitdefender Home solutions on January 16, 2024 - version 27.0.27.125 with the following notable changes:

• ✔️ Fixed an issue with the Safepay browser displaying an outdated error
  • ✔️ Addressed a situation where System scan results erroneously suggested entering Rescue Environment
  • ✔️ Enhanced the update process to reassure users of successful Bitdefender updates
  • ✔️ Refreshed the user interface look and implemented several user experience improvements

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just updated

1705927894821.png

Bitdefender’s most recent version number is 27.0.27.126 and was released on January 18, 2024.

Product Update Changelog:

✔️ Resolved an issue causing a crash in a Bitdefender process.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Just updated

View attachment 281072

Bitdefender’s most recent version number is 27.0.27.126 and was released on January 18, 2024.

Product Update Changelog:

✔️ Resolved an issue causing a crash in a Bitdefender process.

Previous version's changelog stated that there have been some changes to the UI. What has changed? Can you share some screenshots?

Zartarra

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
I cannot complain about there support. When I was running a trial, I send them several mails. Always I get a answer and they resolved the issues. When the first line could not resolved the issue, they send it to the appropriate department. Only one issue was not resolved but was send to the devs. In the 30 days trial Bitdefender did well on several machines. The performance issues seems to be resolved.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I cannot complain about there support. When I was running a trial, I send them several mails. Always I get a answer and they resolved the issues. When the first line could not resolved the issue, they send it to the appropriate department. Only one issue was not resolved but was send to the devs. In the 30 days trial Bitdefender did well on several machines. The performance issues seems to be resolved.
Their Chat support is amazingly responsive, a great way to get things rolling.
Go through the prompts until reach the black Contact Support box. Then you have three options, Chat, email and phone support, which is not toll-free.
Contact Support - Bitdefender

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.