Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I've messed around with other free/paid encryption software such as Axcrypt, FolderLock, and VeraCrypt. None of them are as easy to use as the AV versions.
Have you tried 'Personal Vault' in Microsoft OneDrive?

Free version is limited to 3 documents. Included with Microsoft 365 for Consumers subscription.

fabiobr

Level 9
Verified
I like Safe Files, although can get a lot of FPs mainly for Steam games. BD has remediation restoring encrypted files like Kaspersky SW.

I think I'm gonna give another chance for Bitdefender, I liked when I tried and their coding process is noticeably getting better. Plus it doesn't annoy you since is automated and has game/work profiles.

blackice

Level 28
Verified
I like Safe Files, although can get a lot of FPs mainly for Steam games. BD has remediation restoring encrypted files like Kaspersky SW.

I think I'm gonna give another chance for Bitdefender, I liked when I tried and their coding process is noticeably getting better. Plus it doesn't annoy you since is automated and has game/work profiles.
I put it on my gaming machine again for the long term. The exceptions for safe files are a bit more straightforward than Controlled Folders in Microsoft Defender, at least to me. I like it too.

fabiobr

Level 9
Verified
Screenshot_20200622-094310.png

They're making me anxious.