Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - 1 Year Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
hmm,, thts why its giving a error... we cant go through proxy.. we have to find some one from Germany....
for sure there might be a another solution....
if you know someone from Germany I guess you could but after they use the IP a couple times it will be give an error the the IP has been used already.

If you need one I will send you a PM

Reactions: kalegana

kalegana

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
if you know someone from Germany I guess you could but after they use the IP a couple times it will be give an error the the IP has been used already.

If you need one I will send you a PM
Thanks for asking... but i got it on the first time you posted it.. now my friends asking.. il tell them to find a way as you told..

thedeparted

Level 1
Verified
Dec 18, 2013
thedeparted check inbox & thanks for the intro and security config post :)

I got it thak you;
I have a question, I know that someone have asked it before i can not find it, so if you will allow me a will ask it againe : is this license works only with the German version and if it's not how to use it on French version for example
thank you in advance

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I got it thak you;
I have a question, I know that someone have asked it before i can not find it, so if you will allow me a will ask it againe : is this license works only with the German version and if it's not how to use it on French version for example
thank you in advance

It works for English as well as other versions.

Bitdefender France: http://www.bitdefender.fr/

French Installer
Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Online Installer:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/installer/fr-fr/bitdefender_tsecurity.exe

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
jdbonezo7 Thanks for posting your intro to MT & Security Config,check your inbox :)

You guys are more than welcome,enjoy and stay active :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Won't connect and only one DE server which that IP is probably already blocked

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.