App Review Bitdefender Total Security 2021

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello all! :)
Today we are interested in the solution offered by Bitdefender.
Bitdefender is a Romanian company, leader in security for many years.
It offers its flagship software, Bitdefender, which is improving year after year.
For 2021, it has strengthened its focus on In The Cloud AI Machine Learning detection and behavioral protection.
And it's works!
Bitdefender makes us a healthy machine, also in the bonus test!
Only a small adware is present but quickly removable.
Highly recommended !

RAM Usage : Average (Only for disinfection, otherwise light)
Phishing Test : 4/4 (1 dead)
Malware URL test : 10/10 (all detected)
Fake crack : 1/1 (detected by Antivirus database)
Malware Pack : Remaining 17 threats
Result :
- Bitdefender : 0
- Zemana 0
- Hitman Pro 0
- McAfee 1 (adware)
- NPE 2 (adware and fake crack dropper)
- EEK 0

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Hello, I hope you've heard about one fangame which actually is more like virus than game? I would like to see did the next antivirus product will be able to block this fangame called: Sonic Gather Battle 1.4. Just please: Don't launch it on the Real Machine, cuz it has a lot of traps.

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello, I hope you've heard about one fangame which actually is more like virus than game? I would like to see did the next antivirus product will be able to block this fangame called: Sonic Gather Battle 1.4. Just please: Don't launch it on the Real Machine, cuz it has a lot of traps.
I don't know, send me the file in mp and if it's interesting, I'll make a small video with an Antivirus :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.