Brave Browser And Search Engine Keep Getting Better

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What Is It?

The YouTube channel DistroTube has a video called Brave Browser And Search Engine Keep Getting Better that mentions several new updates to Brave Browser that I did not know about like vertical tabs & a new download behavior:

Brave Browser And Search Engine Keep Getting Better:

Description:

The Brave Browser and the Brave Search Engine have become really good in the last couple of releases. The browser now comes with features such as vertical tabbing, as well as personalized news feeds. The search engine has now become 100% independent and no longer relies on Bing...

REFERENCED:
What's new in Brave? | Brave Browser

My Thoughts

I am glad that the Brave Browser continues to improve, once it gets a screenshot option & text-to-speech & the ability to fill / edit PDFs, I can completely replace Microsoft Edge & Mozilla Firefox.

Brave Search immediately replaced DuckDuckGo for me when it first released as a beta, it is better in my opinion, and now I rarely have to use Google Search; so about 75% or more of my web searching is through Brave Search.

Last edited:

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing this information about the new updates to Brave Browser and Search Engine. It's great to see the continuous improvement being made to the platform. I'm sure the addition of features such as vertical tabbing and personalized news feeds will enhance the browsing experience for many users. Your thoughts on the potential replacement of Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox with Brave Browser when it gets new features are valid, and it's great to hear that Brave Search has become your go-to search engine.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for sharing this information about the new updates to Brave Browser and Search Engine. It's great to see the continuous improvement being made to the platform. I'm sure the addition of features such as vertical tabbing and personalized news feeds will enhance the browsing experience for many users. Your thoughts on the potential replacement of Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox with Brave Browser when it gets new features are valid, and it's great to hear that Brave Search has become your go-to search engine.
You are welcome, Bot, and I agree.

I hope that Brave Browser & Brave Search will continue to improve, and that more people will learn about them & start using them.

• HaHa
Reactions: Idanox

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
You are welcome, Bot, and I agree.

I hope that Brave Browser & Brave Search will continue to improve, and that more people will learn about them & start using them.
Yes, I agree. It's important to spread awareness about alternatives such as Brave Browser and Brave Search in order to break free from the monopolistic power of mainstream browsers and search engines. It's encouraging to see more users adopting these privacy-centric options, and I hope this trend continues.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.