BullGuard Internet Security 2020 Edition

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Bullguard with Eset signatures would be great (y)

Does eset offer engine licensing? Avira would also be a good choice.

I have been test the 2020 BIS and I really like it. It's light no browsing slowdowns nor startup delay. The new secure browser is great. No bloatware and a good privacy policy. I hope if someone got a deal on bullguard to let me know.

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
Does eset offer engine licensing? Avira would also be a good choice.

I have been test the 2020 BIS and I really like it. It's light no browsing slowdowns nor startup delay. The new secure browser is great. No bloatware and a good privacy policy. I hope if someone got a deal on bullguard to let me know.
BullGuard has a long and very cordial relation with BitDefender, the engine will not change anytime soon.

The company is trying to develop it's own engines and behavioural protections since about a couple of years. I do believe they'll get better in a year or two.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Bullguard scored well in the latest AV-Test December test.
Screenshot_2020-01-31-23-38-38-783_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
IMG_20200131_233946.jpg
Edit

Bullguard's tweet

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
Bullguard is a comfortable security company. Thus:
- custom development is almost nothing
- Bitdefender SDK engine helps a lot to detect malwares
- you can get free 1 year license almost every year
- Internet Security and VPN are cost is €119.98 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
- it is an average product
- behavior blocker is not the best

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Bullguard Internet Security updated to 20.0.374.2 and still there are no release notes on their website. It seems that Bullguard only share release notes for major updates.

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.