Expired BullGuard Internet Security 2020 for Windows - 3 Months Free - Comss.ru

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5965
Event start
Aug 16, 2020
How to get a license
To receive an extended trial version of BullGuard Internet Security for 3 months, follow these steps:

1. Download the antivirus using a special distribution kit with a trial version for 90 days from the link below:

[URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=5965']Download BullGuard Internet Security[/URL]

2. Install the antivirus by registering a new account during installation.

[IMG alt="Registering a new account during installation"]https://cdn.comss.net/img/092019/2019-10-03_01-13-471.jpg[/IMG]

3. After installation, you can check the license expiration date under "Antivirus> Settings> General".

[IMG alt="BullGuard Internet Security for Windows - 3 Months Free"]https://cdn.comss.net/img/092019/2019-10-03_01-18-53.jpg[/IMG]

Soulbound

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Exclusive extended trial from Comss.ru

Free 3-month trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2020 comprehensive antivirus for Windows. Behavioral blocking protection, firewall, backup, safe browser and web protection against online threats.
Solution includes Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware with Proactive Defense, Personal Firewall, Safe Browser and Web Protection.

Terms of the offer

• A trial version for 3 months is provided for home (personal) use only.
  • The license validity period starts from the moment of its receipt - product installation.
  • You get free updates during the license period.
  • No free technical support.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I do like Bullguard Internet Security; it is one of the lightest security products. Anyway, lately I have been experiencing issues with the Firewall. Though Bullguard's firewall is enabled, I do receive prompts from WF asking me if I want to allow example.exe to connect via private or public networks. That was not the case earlier. Regarding ram usage, it is about 300 MBs. No browsing slowdowns and no startup impact at all (apparently, they implemented ELAM correctly.)

Sufi

Level 1
Aug 29, 2021
I have used both and I can say that they are equally effective in finding and eliminating threats.
While I do respect your opinion, but this is far from being true. Aside from Bullguard's nonexistent BB, they take ages to respond to FPs reports and much longer to respond to malware submissions. I do not remember the last time they made any significant changes. Now it is basically Avira.

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
While I do respect your opinion, but this is far from being true. Aside from Bullguard's nonexistent BB, they take ages to respond to FPs reports and much longer to respond to malware submissions. I do not remember the last time they made any significant changes. Now it is basically Avira.

I don't understand why then you asked which program is better if you know the answer?

• HaHa
Reactions: Nevi and Sufi

Sufi

Level 1
Aug 29, 2021
I don't understand why then you asked which program is better if you know the answer?
Did I?
on the well-known site av-test.org bullguard was rated top notch

Yea Av-test where every security suite gets 100%

Reactions: zoran popovic

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.