Status
Not open for further replies.

msoquet

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 10, 2017
Hi,

I have BitDefender TS 2018 Firewall activated. I added rules to forward ports as follow

8BD1239B-3E48-497E-9327-BE952E1F9845.jpeg

Yet, from multiple online checkers, my ports are still detected as blocked.

ADB435F9-6472-41EA-9C1E-621B8AA18E43.jpeg

Any idea how to solve this issue ? Thanks

Reactions: RoboMan

msoquet

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 10, 2017
Nobody has any tips / recommandations ? The BitDefender never replied to this query. Hence, I am clueless about a resolution

msoquet

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 10, 2017
Yes, my router ports are opened

I have a second machine with the same router ports opened but no BD installed and it works fine. The issue seems to be coming from BD, even after I desactivate its firewall...

seanss

Level 1
Verified
Aug 8, 2016
I'd recommend contacting BD Support regarding this. They don't speak english very well, but you usually get someone who knows the product in and out / is part of the development team. Hopefully they can better help you!

Hi,

I have BitDefender TS 2018 Firewall activated. I added rules to forward ports as follow

View attachment 186954

Yet, from multiple online checkers, my ports are still detected as blocked.

View attachment 186955

Any idea how to solve this issue ? Thanks

Setting network adapter in BD to Public profile might also be causing it.

Otherwise, it must be caused by the packet rules that you cannot access in BD. The packet rules are no longer exposed via the GUI. So I'm not sure how they intended a user to create custom rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.