Cannot get FARBAR to complete. Error "There is no disk in the drive..."

frett

New Member
Hi Everyone! I thought I had a pretty secure machine but I have learned otherwise.

As instructed, I am trying to start the process of asking for help here on malwaretips.com, but FARBAR keeps giving me the error "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR1"

I hit Cancel, Try Again, or Continue and nothing closes. The error message just pops up again.

I have not rebooted yet, bc I was hoping to leave things intact for now. Short of rebooting, does anyone have any suggestions? There are no USB drives attached.
 
Well, I shut down the Event Viewer and the error window went away, and FARBAR completed running.

Strange but glad I can continue!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top