Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I would limit that to Bitwarden free:i'd recommend just exporting to dashlane free or bitwarden free...
On November 7th, Dashlane Free users will be able to store 25 passwords, rather than unlimited passwords, on their device of choice.
Some say yes, some say no, probably wouldn't hurt. I would feel more secure with one.gone over to Mac, do I need antivirus?
I installed Trend Micro antivirus since I have a subscription until 2027Some say yes, some say no, probably wouldn't hurt. I would feel more secure with one.
changed to Norton 360 for Mac, is there anything else I need to add?I installed Trend Micro antivirus since I have a subscription until 2027
malwaretips.com
gone over to Mac, do I need antivirus?
Although I know that Macs CAN be infected, the only I use, is a VPN. And of course my brain. I think that's the most important factor in all computer security. I have used Macbooks the last 3 years, I have no bad experience to use my MacBook without an antivirus.If anything I would say it has actually improved in recent years. The initial release of the revamped product line (with Standard, Plus, and Premium editions) had quite a few issues and awkward UI limitations that have all been addressed now. Top notch product all around I would say.
System impact is minimal, on par with Eset on my system. Fewer bugs than Eset as well on my end, which I stopped using recently after so many issues with each release since 2023.
I also expected it to suffer in quality after the war and all the sanctions around it, but the outcome was the opposite.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.