Comodo Internet Security 2022 v12.2.3.8026 Released

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
I WAS using CFW for a few months here just to give it another spin to see how it was running now. it worked well for the first few weeks, then about a week ago i started noticign my wifi would disconnect/recconnect every minute or so then it got to the point where i couldnt connect to any multiplayer games because of server connection issues. After trying everything i know to try to diagnose and fix the problem i finally decided to uninstall comodo (I hate uninstalling it because reinstalling is and setting up is a pain) but as soon as it was finished and rebooted everything was fine. so for now and unless anything changes i think ill stay away for awhile.

Reactions: kylprq

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I WAS using CFW for a few months here just to give it another spin to see how it was running now. it worked well for the first few weeks, then about a week ago i started noticign my wifi would disconnect/recconnect every minute or so then it got to the point where i couldnt connect to any multiplayer games because of server connection issues. After trying everything i know to try to diagnose and fix the problem i finally decided to uninstall comodo (I hate uninstalling it because reinstalling is and setting up is a pain) but as soon as it was finished and rebooted everything was fine. so for now and unless anything changes i think ill stay away for awhile.
There’s supposedly a new version coming, but there has been zero updates since it’s announcement from February 2023 — Discuss/Update Thread - Comodo Internet Security 2024 announced. As far as I am aware, CIS doesn’t “officially” support Windows 11, nor mention it on their website.

Reactions: kylprq

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.