Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
After more than a year I just tested CIS against the same exploit and it just destroied cis, as usual. The video showing it:
It was tested in a live stream. No cuts.
I'm sorry, but I'm not an employee of Comodo. I did a live stream so they wouldn't come up with lame excuses (like they did on other occasions). I demonstrated the vulnerability being exploited (again) and I warned on their own forum that if they want me to do more tests, they just need to send the specific configurations for the tests. So far, no one has responded. I'm not wasting my time worrying about this kind of thing anymore. I did this live stream because some friends and followers of my channel asked me to...Did you report the issue in COMODO forums? Also, I believe you should make a shorter video and in english if you want to report it to COMODO team
I know how they work (I am the guy reporting the windows update problem), they are not going to look at a long live in a foreign language.,. Did you submit the malware sample to them?I'm sorry, but I'm not an employee of Comodo. I did a live stream so they wouldn't come up with lame excuses (like they did on other occasions). I demonstrated the vulnerability being exploited (again) and I warned on their own forum that if they want me to do more tests, they just need to send the specific configurations for the tests. So far, no one has responded. I'm not wasting my time worrying about this kind of thing anymore. I did this live stream because some friends and followers of my channel asked me to...
They haven't responded to your tests or samples from Loyisa; you have shown nothing new—this is Comodo's design or how it works! Comodo offers a balanced, effective default-deny design—it remains a solid choice or setup for home users, superior to default-allow. Comodo defaults will have the unrecognized DLL settings disabled, like in Xcitium, even if they include them.So far, no one has responded.
... like in Xcitium, even if they include them.
Yes, I meant the Comodo "configs" will have unknown DLL options "disabled" (similar to Xcitium) if they ever introduce them in the consumer version.Xcitium has the option to block unknown DLLs.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes