Not open for further replies.

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
When connecting to the beta distribution server, you can download v11.0.0.6710. If you use a new installer, it seems that v10.2.0.6526 is installed at the moment.
In summary, it seems that it will not be v11 unless you specify the server for the tester and update the software. I feel that it was better for this to be released as v 10.3.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
When connecting to the beta distribution server, you can download v11.0.0.6710. If you use a new installer, it seems that v10.2.0.6526 is installed at the moment.
In summary, it seems that it will not be v11 unless you specify the server for the tester and update the software. I feel that it was better for this to be released as v 10.3.
I used a new installer, and I got 6526, but it auto-updated a day or two later to 6710.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Umm, the firewall is blocking Windows Defender and several other basic Windows components. Yes, @CS settings. What's worse, to make allow rules for them that will keep working, you need to edit the path with a wildcard. I have other criticisms, but that's enough for now.
Sorry if I sound harsh, but don't use this junk if you want your computer to work.
Stop trying comodo. The thing is so bugged that bugs have bugs of their own.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Version 11.0.0.6710 is the first version of the 11 series that works without any problems or bugs here (using @cruelsister settings) together with Kaspersky Cloud Security Free (that still has 1 SSL bug with Chrome under investigation in Moskou HQ) on Windows 10 October 2018 Update. (y)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Comodo: " we are proud to announce the launch of our new version, with 300+ bugs fixed..."

y0OOp5.gif

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
The firewall problem that I complained about was on 1809. Are you on 1809?
If so, has the firewall been blocking Windows processes?
Only blocked whatsapp windows store application, and contained 1 windows process. Im not really playing with windows, all i do is web browsing so most likely i probably dont have any issues

Yes im on 1809. I wanted to go with comodo firewall, and forticlient had not updated their software yet(?) so i went with CIS...for now

Im sure i would swap very fast to other antivirus alternative, if i had any problems
comoodo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.