"Run" Window opens

type : Regedit (then [enter])

Expand :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
\System
\CurrentControlSet
\Services
\SharedAccess

this time , left click on SharedAccess , and in the right , say to me how is the value "Start"

g3n-h@ckm@n

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2014
it's ok

I don't understand why it doesn't work ....

left click on "parameters" , "serviceDll" , is there this on the right ? %SystemRoot%\System32\ipnathlp.dll

g3n-h@ckm@n

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2014
thats ok , the sames values.... did you already bring you computer to be repaired by a "professionnal" in a shop ?

g3n-h@ckm@n

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2014
i don't think it's a problem of malware for now , I think it's a problem of configuration.

but for now , I need to relax , I'm in the forums since 9 on the morning and my brain is smoking due to thinking ^^ lol
If you wanna protect my brain , I'd like to continue tomorrow to help you , like this I can go to relax myself in a bar and drink 2 or 3 beers, history to change my day :)

Reactions: marcuspassey

marcuspassey

Thread author
Verified
Mar 6, 2014
ha ha its a challenge for you to :) i appreciate it mate send me a pm like to connect on facebook. Do you think you can still fix this problem?

g3n-h@ckm@n

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2014
I don't know for the moment , but I'll try to do everything that I'm able to do to make your updates work , but now I saturate and I don't any more manage to think correctly.
it's too much for a day :).
yes it's really a challenge , in France I'd never seen a problem like this ^^

marcuspassey

Thread author
Verified
Mar 6, 2014
its is odd at the end of the day I cant install windows updates or update IE8......have a good drink my friend :) thanks for everything

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.