Crystal Security 3.7 BETA

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @@Kardo Kristal

Can you say when you will release the Beta Version or the Multilanguage Version of Crystal Security for us

Any infos for a new Version available

And where are the statistics for the months May and June July, August, September, October 2018

With best Regards
Mops21

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Essentially what @harlan4096 said.

Nano AV is the current in-vogue, latest-and-greatest, let's-all-jump-on-this-awesome-AV's-bandwagon. Last month it was Cylance.

Plus, and this is just what it appears to me, there's graphics similarities.

Hi @Lockdown

Thank you for your information.

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi @Mops21

Thank you for the interest.
Can you say when you will release the Beta Version or the Multilanguage Version of Crystal Security for us

There is a plan to release many new builds with bug fixes and improvements.
The Beta build with multilingual support goes into the development after new releases.
Any infos for a new Version available

Next build will be available today within few hours. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Mops21

Thank you for the interest.

There is a plan to release many new builds with bug fixes and improvements.
The Beta build with multilingual support goes into the development after new releases.

Next build will be available today within few hours. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Hi

Thank you very much for your infos

I will test the multilanguage Version german when it is out

With best Regards
Mops21

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi Kardo I do not have that info at all ,if it happens again I'll let you know.Thks

Hi @blueblackwow65

Thank you for your feedback. :)

Are "Realtek" files still in your Overview section?

If yes then please double-click on "Realtek" entry.
After double-click on entry should open a file where you can see the details.
From details you can see which engine detected the file.

Regards,
Kardo

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
I'm wondering how you like this app as I see you may have used it since last year. I also wonder how many other members have tried it? :unsure:
Hi I find it a very good app, only what I am seeing now is false detections from dynamic engine ,which is not a reason for not using it but just stating that the dynamic engine has given me a 12% detection on each of these programs (autoruns,zemana,spywareblaster).Is there a way in settings to decrease the false detection by unchecking one of the engines? Thks

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi I find it a very good app, only what I am seeing now is false detections from dynamic engine ,which is not a reason for not using it but just stating that the dynamic engine has given me a 12% detection on each of these programs (autoruns,zemana,spywareblaster).Is there a way in settings to decrease the false detection by unchecking one of the engines? Thks

Hi @blueblackwow65

Thank you for your feedback.

You can disable Dynamic engine in Settings to decrease false positive detections.
I will try to figure out why Dynamic engine flagged your mentioned programs.

Regards,
Kardo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.