Dark elixas setup

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
Trialing out F Secure 2011 Internet Secrurity:p Its either that or Norton and thats final!! lol

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hope you didn't buy an AVG license, their Internet Suite isn't very good.

I would recommend either using ESET, Norton or Avast.

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
Oh really? Its a very fast suite, feels alot lighter than norton, Have a Kaspersky subscription but ive been told Norton is better?

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
To me out of all the Security vendors, tried prety much all on my pc now. It likes Norton, Kaspersky and Avg

D

Deleted member 178

i will be the first to shoot you, if i see this thread changes to another product :D

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
Apparently the security bug is going soon, but the faulse positives will still probably be there

D

Deleted member 178

Like most well developped apps, if correctly set up you will have few opening for malwares intrusions.

D

Deleted member 178

oh really i changed many things before (exclusions, heuristics level, firewall,etc...)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.